Subject: proof of claim form
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 11:35:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning

I represent some clients who have to submit a proof of claim within the 19
th of august 2025

The Natural Personal Insolvency Act says that

§ 9.  Use of forms in proceedings

 (1) The forms of the insolvency petition, the insolvency petition of
spouses or registered partners, the insolvency petition of a creditor, the
list of assets, the list of debts and the debt restructuring plan are
established by a regulation of the minister in charge of the policy
sector.
[RT I, 06.07.2023, 6 – entry into force 01.01.2024]

 (2) The use of the forms established by the regulation specified in
subsection 1 of this section is mandatory.

 (3) The forms specified in subsection 1 of this section are freely
accessible, free of charge, to everybody on the website of the Ministry of
Justice and Digital Affairs and at the court.
[RT I, 30.12.2024, 1 – entry into force 01.01.2025, the words "Ministry of
Justice" replaced with words "Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs" on
the basis of subsection 12 of § 105.19 of the Government of the Republic
Act.]

Where can i download this particular form?

Waiting for your kind reply

Best Regards

Avv. Daniel Bianco

BCB AVVOCATI ASSOCIATI

Corso Vittorio Emanuele n. 58- 84122 Salerno

Tel. 089220763

Fax 0899958136

Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Pec: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

https://bcbassociati.it/